February 17, 2011

Mini Friday

Ahhh, it's almost the weekend and it's been one of those weeks again. Work is crazy and I leave a bit late, then I get to the gym late so I leave there late, then I come home and still have a few things to do around the house. Plus my grandma broke her hip and had surgery (she's old and frail so it was a bit stressful). Man am I glad that it's mini Friday. It's time for a drink and I'm all out of dark beer, I need something yummy and not too sweet. So, here it is, one of my favourite drinks Pimm's No.1 Cup.

DSC00882

Pimm's No.1 Cup

1 part Pimm's No.1
2-3 parts English style lemondade (I use 7up or gingerale)
slices of cucumber, strawberry, lemon, orange, apple or whatever you have
plently of ice

I used cucumber, strawberry and lemon. I swear I only had two...

No comments:

Post a Comment