July 26, 2010

Esther Williams


Esther Williams is an actress/swimmer starring in films from the late 40's to the early 60's (isn't she lovely?). I actually used to compete in synchronized swimming, which is featured in her films. We never had suits like these (nor those funny swim caps), ours were usually sequin adorned or custom made. If I had seen these back then though, the one piece is definitely something I would have suggested to my coach.

I haven't actually ordered from this site but I love the swimsuits:


The styles are inspired from suits worn by Esther in her films and they seem decently priced (unlike most repro-vintage wear).

I really love the one piece but I already own two and can't seem to justify buying another.

The bikini is also really cute but I'm not sure that my belly is ready for one. I am planning on buying one for next summer. Check out how cute they are:
I like that they are higher cut (it probably would hide my little belly but I'm not sure I want to risk it). I really love halter tops too.

No comments:

Post a Comment